Price: $1900 for a double occupancy, $2300 for a single
Tour Leader: Traci
Payment Plan Option: Yes
Category: Women and Men
Duration: 7 Days
Dates: January 10th, 2018-January 16th, 2018
Available Spots: *Sold Out*
Round trip air from JFK
Round trip transfers to our hotel
5 Nights at the all inclusive Hotel Riu Tikida Palmeraie
Moroccan Dinner Show
Guided City Tour
Full day tour of Ourika Valley and the Atlas Mountains
Camel ride tour
• Personal expenses
* Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. All prices are expressed in US dollars. All travel documents are the responsibility of the passenger. A valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel is required. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Wednesday: Depart from JFK at night to Marrakech, Morocco.
Thursday: Arrive in Marrakesh and check into our hotel. Use the rest of the day as a free day to hang out at the pool or head to the souk. That night head we will experience a Moroccan dinner and take in the show at Fantasia Restaurant in Marrakech, a legendary 4-hour experience. Relax on soft cushions and sample the classic cuisine of the Maghreb, as musicians, belly dancers and acrobats hold the spotlight. We will watch a dramatic Rif ceremony: opposing tribes highlight each group’s best riders, who shoot and strut in a display of warrior bravado. Take in majestic Arabian horses, traditional songs and a desert caravan then finish the evening with a glimpse of a mythical flying carpet.
Friday: After having breakfast at the hotel, we will take a guided, half day city tour of Marrakesh with a local guide. We will see the city’s main sites, including the ramparts, medina, and Djemaa El-Fna, the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the heart of the old city. After the tour, the rest of the day is spent at leisure.
Saturday: We will leave the hotel early in the morning and take a day trip in the heart of the majestic High Atlas Mountains with its snow-capped peaks, lush valleys, berber villages, fruit trees, refreshing waterfalls, and Ancient Berber culture. We will drive along the scenic mountain road before stopping for a country-style breakfast with the Berber locals in a typical Berber house, take a short guided walk along some of the pretty trails and spectacular waterfalls and feast on a delicious Berber lunch full of flavor with your feet in the water! The Ourika valley is a wonderful respite just an hour from Marrakech where you will immerse in the exotic world of the cool Atlas mountains, fresh air and the culture of the Atlas populations, whose generosity will leave you with very warm and colorful memories.
Sunday: After breakfast we will take a camel ride tour of the sprawling Palmeraie, an oasis of palm groves, elegant homes, and small villages just outside the walls of Marrakesh. After we return to our hotel, have the day at leisure.
Monday: Free Day (optional day trip to Casablanca)
Tuesday: Depart back to JFK
Please note that a roommate will be provided for you if you do not have one. Optional insurance is $100.
July 15th: $300 (nonrefundable)
August 15th: $320
September 15th: $320
October 15th: $320
November 15th: $320
December 15th: $320 (Final)
· Your deposit is fully refundable up until the first day of the payment plan. After that all deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
· All payments, after the deposit, are refundable unless your airline tickets has been purchased. If you need to cancel and we have purchased your airline tickets, we will give you your flight information so that you can make changes directly with the airline.
· The trip becomes 100% non-refundable after the final payment date.
· Refunds are processed immediately on our end but can take up to 30 days for you to receive depending on your bank.