Price: $1200 per person double occupancy, $1500 for a single
Tour Leader: Samantha
Payment Plan Option: Yes
Category: Women and Men
Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
Dates: February 16th, 2018 -February 20th, 2018
Available Spots: *Sold Out*
Round trip air from JFK to San Jose, Costa Rica
Round trip transfers to our hotel
4 Nights at the highly rated Adventure Inn
San Jose Walking and Food Tasting Tour
Canopy Zipline Eco Adventure Tour or Irazu Volcano Tour
• Personal expenses
* Prices are per person and based on double occupancy. All prices are expressed in US dollars. All travel documents are the responsibility of the passenger. A valid passport with at least 6 months validity after the date of travel is required. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Friday: Depart from JFK in the am and arrive in San Jose in the afternoon. Check into our hotel and spend the rest of the day as a free day. That night have dinner at a local restaurant.
Saturday: Get a taste of San Jose’s culture and cuisine as we take a 3-hour walking and tasting food tour. We will explore Costa Rica’s capital accompanied by an expert guide and learn about the city’s history, architecture and flavor. We will explore the produce stalls of two traditional markets and discover what makes Costa Rican coffee so delicious as we sample some local brews. After the tour, the rest of the day is spent at leisure. At night have dinner at a local restaurant.
Sunday: Experience a high-flying adventure on a 6 hour rain forest zipline course near San Jose! We will journey from the Costa Rican capital to a private ecotourism reserve, where we’ll soar through the lush jungle canopy and above the rushing Molinete River. Glide across 10 different zipline cables, including the 2,297-foot (700-meter) Adrena-Line, and walk across a hanging bridge. Expert adventure guides will accompany us throughout the day to ensure our safety and help us spot native rain forest critters. After lunch (which is included) we will head back to the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Alternatively, if you do not want to do the Zipline we will satisfy your inner explorer on this 6-hour tour from San Jose that combines a trek to towering Irazú Volcano with a visit to the historic ruins and basilica of Cartago. Take in spectacular views from the summit of Costa Rica’s tallest volcano, and uncover centuries of history among fascinating parish ruins and the rich iconography of the Basilica of Our Lady of the Angels.
(you can choose which tour you would like to do). After our tours, head back to the hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure. At night, dinner at a local hotel.
Monday: Free Day (can be spent shopping, optional group tours, etc).
Tuesday: Departure back to JFK.
Please note that a roommate will be provided for you if you do not have one. Optional insurance is $100.
Sept 15th: $250 (nonrefundable)
Oct 15th: $237.50
Nov 15th: $237.50
Dec 15th: $237.50
Jan 15th: $237.50 (Final)
· Your deposit is fully refundable up until the first day of the payment plan. After that all deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
· All payments, after the deposit, are refundable unless your airline tickets has been purchased. If you need to cancel and we have purchased your airline tickets, we will give you your flight information so that you can make changes directly with the airline.
· The trip becomes 100% non-refundable after the final payment date.
· Refunds are processed immediately on our end but can take up to 30 days for you to receive depending on your bank.
To reserve your space today, you can pay here