Frequently Asked Questions 
Who can join?

Jus Adventures Travel Services Home Based Host Agency Program only accepts U.S. Citizens or U.S. Residents residing in the 50 U.S. States including Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

What does it cost to become an independent agent for Jus Adventures?

We have 3 different packages. Please see our plans page for more details.

Am I an employee of Jus Adventures?

No, you are not an employee. You are an independent contractor and a business owner. Jus Adventures is your business partner and your back-end office.

I live outside the US can I join?

Unfortunately, no. We do not accept agents outside of the United States.


We offer our agents unlimited email and phone support during normal business hours (Monday – Friday 9am-6pm Est).

Airline tickets?

Most airlines do not pay commission anymore. However, those that do, they have given us an online account to receive commission. We do not issue airline tickets but work with suppliers who offer airline tickets.

Commission split?

Our commission split is among the industry’s highest (80-100% depending on the package that you choose).

What can I book?

Hotels, rental cars, train tickets, airline tickets, cruises, tours, Disney World passes, and other attractions. Anything that offers travel agent’s commission.

How will I book trips?

There is no one way to make bookings. Each supplier is different. Many times, you will book online. But there will be times where you need to call a supplier to make a booking. Many suppliers pay higher commissions if you book online, but there will be times that a supplier either does not offer online booking or you just need to speak to a human being. We don’t have one single website where you can book everything because there is no such thing. Any agency that tells you there is a computer system that allows you to make bookings with all suppliers, is not offering all the options for booking. There are 1000’s of suppliers that you can work with, but we will give you a list of our preferred suppliers that we know are easy to work with and that pays great commission.

Without an ID card, how do I make bookings?

A travel agent ID card is not what is used for making bookings. You use a Travel Agency ID number (True, Clia, Iata, etc). You will be booking reservations using one of our numbers.  ID cards are for travel agent identification for fam trips, discounts or other travel agent events. They are not used for making bookings. Most ID card have sale requirements i.e. Iatan and Clia cards are earned when you make $5000 or more in commissions in a year. That means you must have been paid by our agency $5000 or more in a year period to qualify.

Can I charge a service fee for my work to clients?

Absolutely. You choose how you want to run YOUR business. You decide if you want to charge your clients a fee or not.

How many hours do I have to work?

This is YOUR business and you get to choose when you work. It is only expected that you are checking your email daily and are taking training’s regularly.

When will I be paid on the bookings?

You are paid after travel is completed by your clients and the payment has been received by us from the supplier. Rule of Thumb: 60 – 90 days after the clients has RETURNED from travel. Commission is paid by direct deposit on the 1st and 15th of each month.

Any other charges from Jus Adventures besides the monthly fee?

No. There are no annual fees or any hidden fees with our services.

How do I get customers?

– Let people know you are in business. – Leave your business cards in places. – Create a FREE Facebook Business page.

We will give you different marketing tips that you can utilize to make your travel business a success.

When can I start to make bookings?

Right away. As soon as we process your application we will set you up in our system and you can start booking travel right away.

Can I get a website?

Yes! You get a complimentary website with our Elite and Platinum plans. You can also have a web designer build one for you if you have the basic plan.

Is Jus Adventures like one of those MLM companies?

Absolutely not! Jus Adventures is a full-service host travel agency dedicated to supporting and developing our network of professional travel agents. All of the tools, resources and support are geared toward assisting our agents sell more travel only. We will never ask you to recruit anyone.

How do I know this is not a scam?

The only real way to know if we are legitimate is to do your research. You can also do a web search for Samantha Murdock (our owner) or Jus Adventures Travel Services and read what is online. We are in good standing with CLIA, CCRA (Samantha is the current NYC Chapter Director), and NACTA.

What if I decide this isn’t right for me?

If you decide you no longer want to partner with us, we ask that you submit your request in writing before you are billed for the following month. Alternatively, you have a 5-day grace period if you miss a subscription payment. After the 5 days, your account will be suspended. After 30 days, your account will be automatically cancelled.