Jus Adventures Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Below are some frequently asked questions asked by our clients, if you don’t find the answer to your questions please email us at email@example.com
Custom Group Trips
1) I’m interested in having Jus Adventures put together a trip for me. What is the minimum amount of people I can have?
On average our minimum requirement is 10 people but if you have less, please contact us and depending on the trip/tour, we may still be able to help you.
2) What is the maximum amount of people I can have on a trip?
Depending on the trip or tour, you can have as many people as you like.
3) Do you offer payment plans on customized tours?
Absolutely! We can set up a payment plan for you and your guests on every trip if there is enough time between the initial deposit date and when the final payment has to be in.
Our Women Group Trips
1) Can I book my own air tickets if they are already included in a tour?
Absolutely! Please note that most of our packages also include roundtrip transfers to and from the airport. If you choose to book your own air, you are also responsible to book your own transfers. Please contact us directly for the land only cost.
2) What if I don’t have a roommate?
If you don’t have a roommate that’s no problem. We will try our best to pair you up with someone else who is also going and needs a roommate.
3) What documentations do I need to travel?
If we are traveling outside the US, you will need a valid passport. Depending on the trip we may need your passport information or a copy of it. Please note that if you need any other documentation, such as a visa, we will state that in the travel info. Passport information, country requirements and other information can be found on the web.
4) Will I receive any documentation in advance of the trip such as a ticket or hotel voucher?
We will all meet at the airport prior to check in and will check in together. An email will be sent to you a week prior with the meet up information. Please note that all tickets are E-Tickets so you won’t get a physical ticket and your tour manager will have all the vouchers for everyone. If you would like to know your record locator number for early check in or travel mile info, please let us know and we will send it to you.
5) Can I extend my trip?
Yes, you can. If you choose to do so on your own, please let us know. Please note that in order for us to extend your trip, you have to already be booked on a package.
6) Do I have to do the payment plan?
No. You can pay the full amount at any time.
7) What is the latest date that I can sign up for a trip?
As long as there is still space, you can sign up. Please note that the price can change any time after the initial deposit is due. Please email or call us the day that you are ready make a payment and we can tell you if there is space and if the rate is the same.
8) What happens if I am late on the payment plan?
If you are late on the payment plan, you are taking a risk that the airfare may change. If we do not have the full amount by the time we are going to purchase your air, and the fare changes, you will have to pay the difference.
9) Are men allowed on your trip?
Men are allowed on some of our trips. Some of our trips are specifically for women (such as our girlfriend getaways) and will state so in the description. Please note that men must be accompanied by a female guest (i.e. wife, mother, etc.) in order to attend. Jus Adventures reserve the right to limit the amount of male travelers on each trip.
10) What is your refund policy? All deposits and full payments on our women group trips are nonrefundable unless it’s specifically states in the individual trip description that it is. As a courtesy, you may receive a refund for the payment plan payments (excluding the deposits) if your airline tickets hasn’t been purchased yet. If your airline tickets has been purchased and you cancel, we will transfer over your flight and ticket information to you directly. We encourage that all of our clients purchase travel insurance in case they may need to cancel. *Please note that a full refund will be issued to all clients if Jus Adventures cancels a trip.